Threat & Vulnerability Assessment
Providing the Foundation to Determine Your Needs
The Threat and Vulnerability Assessment (TVA) is the basis for determining areas of deficiency and the mitigation of threats in any security environment. Based on a framework used by the federal government, the TVA enables concentric interlocking security measures that provides both needed and suggested measures by expert resources. The TVA is catered to you and provides the needed information that establishes a secure environment for your future.
Some of the facets included in the TVA are as follows:
- Threat History and Future Probabilities of Hostile Actions
- Emergency Actions for Hostile Intent
- Entry/Exit Control Points
- Use of IT resources, presentation of deficiencies, suggested assets for improvement
- Perimeter and Stand-Off/Clear Zones
- Security Checkpoints
- Hazard Areas (Mitigation/Protections)
- Review of Sub-contractors
- Patron movement control measures and flow processes (entering, exiting, and emergency)
- Badging and training procedures present
- Review of current Security personnel and procedures
- Establishment of Standard Operating Procedures and Training
Being an industry leader in innovation, IS3 Tech Services provides you with all the tools needed to make any environment secure. Removing the complacency in your environment lowers the risk of a security breach. Reach out to our team to get started on your TVA today!
To truly know where your security parameters stand currently, the Threat and Vulnerability Assessment takes the guesswork out of this process and provides you with the tools to adapt to this ever changing need.